Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lesson 1: How to start getting paid for your opinions!

Lesson 1: How to start getting paid for your opinions.
Hey, there!! I have created this site to share my experiences with taking on-line surveys and getting paid for them! I have been at this for over 8 months and feel that I have some valuable information for people that want to get started with this. I have to admit I didn't tell any of my friends that I was taking surveys, because I was not sure if it was a scam. Now I am starting to talk about it because I am actually bringing in a little money. There are plenty of websites offering access to Paid Online Surveys, Online Focus Groups and Market Research Studies that want to charge you anywhere from $19.95 to $69.95 for a membership (basically a list of survey companies that you can join for FREE!). Unfortunately, I actually paid money to one of those survey sites that say you will make tons of money taking surveys.

I think I paid $39.95!! Mistake # 1!!!! Don’t make the same mistake I did.

There are so many survey sites out there and they are all FREE to join. I want to help you and your friends find the best paid survey opportunities and to provide it Absolutely FREE!
So, that is what this site will be about. Please Bookmark this site so that you can take full advantage of, what I believe, to be the best paying surveys. I am not going to tell you that you will get rich but you will earn money and gifts.

I take surveys everyday and sometimes I earn cash, sometimes I earn points that I can later redeem for cash or prizes, and some are sweepstakes (not my favorite, but you never know, I could win someday). I have also received several products to try for free and simply need to follow up on a survey asking MY opinion of the product! EASY and FUN! I love trying out new products that may someday be sold in stores based on the opinions the company has collected by doing this type of product research.

I am working on a list of a few of my favorite survey sites and their links and will post that soon. For now, create an email account just for your surveys ( I use Yahoo) and a paypal account linked to that email account. Not a lot of surveys pay through pay pal but you might as well set it up so you are ready to go.
One more thing, Download RoboForm and fill out all your information. This is the best form filling in software I have ever used! You can fill out almost the entire form with just one click. I love it!

No comments: