Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lesson 2: Tips for success - let's get started!

By now I hope you took the first steps to get started on getting paid for your opinions. If you haven’t Go back to my previous post and follow those directions.

Today I am going to give you:

4 Tips for Success

1. Register with as many companies as possible. I will start giving you a few everyday and several will even pay you just for registering as a panelist!

2. Comfirm your email address to ensure that you get the surveys. Most companies won’t send surveys until you verify your email account.

3. Respond to every survey invitation. This is the only way to get cash or points! The more you participate the more leads you will get to better paying studies.

4. Fill out demographic profiles whenever applicable. Completing this information will help you qualify for more surveys.

Here are a few survey sites to get started. I will come up with a few everyday. If you want a huge list right from the get go then maybe you do want to pay a fee to one of the websites that offer hundreds of sites right away. I will give you a couple of those if you want it all right now. These are the top 3! Paid Surveys etc, Paid Surveys Online, and Survey Income System.
BUT, if you have more time and patience keep coming back to my site and I will list a few survey sites everyday that you can register on for FREE!

Todays Picks! Go to each of these sites and register for FREE!

Lightspeed Consumer Panel

Survey Savvy (I wold appreciate an email from you telling me that you want to join this one. I get credit for referring people. Once you sign up you can refer all of your friends and family too! Please email me at snd9191@yahoo.com Thanks!)

Survey Spot

No comments: